Meridian Magazine

22 March 2005

Bizarro World-Schiavo Style

Robert I. Wexler (D-FL) took time out from his candlelight vigil in support of death-row inmates and his campaign for embryonic stem cell research that would "surely have saved people like Christopher Reeve from an early death," to express his outrage that the US Congress voted to try to save Terry Schiavo's life........... (not).............

My wife has been taken over by evil spirits. You cannot trust anything she says. It's not really her speaking. Please help me convince the authorities that it is time to put her to death. She specifically told me she wouldn't want to go on like this. Yes, I'm no longer living with her or taking care of her, and I have been co-habitating with the mother of my children for 10 years or so, and her parents want to take care of her, and I stand to gain financially from her death. Nevermind all that. Please help me exercise her right to die!!!!

No comments: