Meridian Magazine

25 July 2007

For the Lillywhite Family Letter

Laney is turning into a real fish. In the Spring you couldn't get her to consider swimming lessons. Now, she doesn't need them. I think she will have a great time at the beach in San Clemente. Jensen is struggling through the classes she has to take to finish with her AA degree by next year. Both she and Ailsa have devoured the Harry Potter book. Ailsa had it read in 48 hours. They have also seen the new movie 3 times. We will see it soon. Ailsa has mono and is certain she is dying of cancer. Her publisher (a little mom and pop operation) folded so she has no deal cooking on any of her books. But, we think we have a good lead on a publisher through one of Lenore's cousins. Lenore is feverishly reading the latest Mountain Meadows Massacre book. I tell her she really needs to counsel with her Bishop about reading that stuff. I'm 750 miles into a 1000 mile month on my bike. Looks like I will make it.

No comments: