Meridian Magazine

08 January 2009

Ailsa Gone..... MTC. In case you missed it, here's her contact info as posted on Facebook

Alright everybody! I'm leaving tomorrow, and if anybody wants to write to me, please do! I really hope to hear from people while I'm gone. Let me know about everything that's happening and what I'm missing back home!

For the first 6-8 weeks, this is the address you can send letters to.

Sister Ailsa Christian Lillywhite
MTC Mailbox #158
TX-HOU 0310
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1783

And when I get to Houston, this is the address for now... until I get my first assignment that is.

Sister Ailsa Christian Lillywhite
Texas Houston Mission
16623 Hafer Rd
Houston TX, 77090 (add -4401 to the zip-code is your sending a package)

Goodbye everyone! I love you all, so, so much.

Ailsa

No comments: