Meridian Magazine

22 December 2008

December 2008



Nore and the kids have been very diligent about walking after they drop Laney off at school in the morning. On two mornings in a row last week they came upon seemingly stray pets. Maybe there was unusual sunspot activity?! In each case they brought them home and called their owner or the shelter. This picture is a particularly nice looking dog. He had a blond companion with him who is out of the picture.



This is Nore at the ward Christmas party waiting with Laney in line to see Santa Claus.




This is Laney all gussied up for her latest dance recital. She doesn't do that well at the dancing. But, you should see her smile on stage. She just lights up.

1 comment:

Jonathan Aspensen said...

Todd Lillywhite:

I was doing a search on LDS temples, and I came upon your blog. I do not normally read another person’s blog especially if I do not know them; however, yours caught my attention. Not because of its contents, although interesting, but due to your last name.

Over the past 28 years I have met numerous people that I have long since forgotten, but once met an Elder Lillywhite at the LDS church in Julian, California, and I have never forgotten that brief encounter. Elder Lillywhite was the most gracious man I have ever met, and for that reason, I have never forgotten him.

If he is not a relative of yours, would it not be grand if we could all be remembered by a stranger, as I remember him.


Jonathan Aspensen