Meridian Magazine

01 May 2007

Elizabeth's Wedding

We went down to California the long weekend of 19-23 April for my niece Elizabeth's wedding. We had a great time and did lots.

Elizabeth was married in a Civil ceremony at which I officiated at the Tustin Hills Racquet Club to David Gerns on 21 April. It was a very nice day. The ceremony was originally planned for the field outside. But, rains on Friday made the grass too soggy. So, it was performed on the patio just outside the reception hall.

Wade and the spouses wrote a talk for me to give that was very nice. You can read it here.
We had fun visiting with all of the Rozsa kids who were there. Danny Rozsa was not able to attend. I also visited with David Cluff. He insists that my present job is just a cover for my secret work for the Government.

It was fun to see Sean, and Aron came with Sheryl, who we met for the first time.

David and Kathy Cluff's oldest daughter sang a song for the couple's first dance and did a great job. She was dressed rather late 60's and Lenore mused if "Lulu" from "To Sir With Love" was performing for us.

2 comments:

The Immortals said...

How Cool! Thanks for putting our picture up!! Cheryl loved that you did that too...

And I too think you still to clandestine work for the nsa! or for the illuminati! heh

tony c said...

Hi Mr. Lillywhite,

My name is Tony Castillo and I was trying to get in touch with David Gerns, and this site was one of the only places I could find regarding him. I was his roommate freshman year at UCLA in Hedrick Hall, 4th floor north (in case you need to check with him) he was a good friend and after school I lost contact with him. If you could pass along my contact

snowcrash50@rocketmail.com

I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
tony