Meridian Magazine

14 November 2005

Boy Band Redux

Our Stake had a dance/concert event Friday night with the Joe Muscolino Band. We did the same thing a couple of years ago and it was mildly popular and sort of fun, mainly because the band was entertaining. I wasn't really enthused about going and neither was Jensen.

Shortly after we got there Jensen said she thought the singer looked like one of the guys from "Sons of Provo." We were clear across the hall from them so I couldn't tell. I went in for a closer look. It seemed it was either him or his brother.

So at the next break we cornered him out in the hall and talked for about 15 minute. It was Danny Taresevich. In the movie it was fairly easy for me to pick him out as probably the strongest voice. He does a great job with the Joe Muscolino Band. Lots of stage presence and a great voice with a great range. He was also very friendly and down to earth to talk to. Now when I listen to the SOP soundtrack I can tell that he does most of the prominent vocals.

No comments: