Meridian Magazine

03 August 2008

San Clemente 2008

We are in Sacrament meeting in San Clemente. It is great to be here again. The trip down was enjoyable. We saw a really cool wildfire right up to the outskirts of Santaquin.

It is amazing to be able to travel at 80 mph in a very high level of comfort and safety, getting 80 mppg (miles per person gallon.) Jensen was on her computer. Lenore read a book to me, George Ritchie's Ordered to Return. Ailsa was already down at Kim's house, having been to OSC's writing conference in San Diego earlier this week. We are happy and trying to exercise more patience with one another.

The waves have been big this week. But, of course the swell was gone when we arrived.

I finished out the month of August cycling with 700 miles riding 190 miles my last week. I finally hit 11.5 percent bodyfat Friday after work, a new record for me in the modern era.

1 comment:

The Duncan Proect said...

Loved hanging out with your family this week. I added you to Google Reader so I will see when you update. All the best.