Meridian Magazine

24 November 2006

And All My Nightly Dreams

I awoke Yesterday morning with a strange dream. During the course of the dream we had been in different places and we kept having to fight off menacing snakes. Finally, at the end of the dream, we got into a home (our home?) and barely locked the door in time. Then a huge snake (silly Anaconda movie huge) stuck his head in under the door somehow. I had a very large battle axe (too bad it wasn't a bowstaff) and kept chopping at its head. Only problem is the snake of course wouldn't let me get to the side of him to try to chop off his head.

When I mentioned it to Lenore she said that she had a dream very recently where she was fighting off large menacing snakes as well.

About two weeks ago I dreamed that the Rodriguezes brought me some meatloaf. I really like meatloaf. Last night they didn't just bring me one piece. They brought me a whole lot of pieces, and brought it to me at work!

No comments: